South Charnwood High Schools Careers Leader is Mrs K. Juszkiewicz. To get in touch with her please use the form on the Contact Us page marking your message for her attention.
- School website has a dedicated careers area with links to useful careers advice.
- Information re post 16 provider open days provided via tutors and noticeboards around school.
- Various activities and events organised on top of the above – STEM days/Big Bang event/Careers Speed Networking/Speakers in assemblies/input from
Apprenticeship Hub/assemblies from local colleges.
- Labour Market info provided at Yr 11 Parents Information Evening, also via email to all yr 9/10/11 parents.
- Business ambassadors recruited for SCUBA initiative in Yr 10. Yr 11 Business ambassadors to mentor and cascade skills gained.
- Impact and efficacy of CEIAG provision is monitored by Destination Data KPI and pupil surveys.